пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

conduit ira




Itapos;s late.
iapos;ve just finished folding clothes after having neglected my laundry duties for three plus weeks. I got ambitious and decided on changing the sheets tonight too, but am dreading having to go through the awkward stretching and fitting over the corners. So much effort. Itapos;ll be nice to sleep in a fresh bed though. In MY fresh bed. I havenapos;t been there in a while.

fall break allowed us monday and tuesday off school, so i spent this past weekend sleeping in the beds and on the couches of my various relatives in michigan. Sarah came along for the trip, but i quickly found that that is not something to have happen again. As time goes by, it becomes more apparent that we can never be really good friends. I mean, i like her a lot one on one, but in social situations i want to smack her and scream "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" sheapos;s just a little more self-centered than i can handle. Unless people are paying specific attention to her, itapos;s like sheapos;s completely incapable of having a good time (and has no problem openly expressing her boredom or displeasure). I canapos;t do the babysitting thing to make sure people are happy. And i canapos;t handle receiving texts from across the room asking "when are we leaving?" when i am actually having a pretty good time. It was nice to hang out with my family and not have to depend on my parents as a buffer. I felt like we genuinely bonded, lameness aside. I wish i could have fully enjoyed that and not have had to worry about whether or not someone was happy with their current form of entertainment.
so, maybe in a subconscious effort to escape that, iapos;ve spent the last couple of days with courtney, who may qualify as my best friend here. She lives off campus in the upper of a duplex with two girls she went to high school with, one of which is a budding alcoholic (ashley) and the other of which is 45 days sober as of today (roxanne). I think the manhaters would get along really well with that household. Everything is always crazy over there. The other night, as i was falling asleep on my grandmaapos;s couch in michigan, courtney called to freak out about how "some drunk fuck" had just fallen from her attic through her ceiling. And this morning, as i woke up on their living room couch, i could not figure out how i suddenly had really terrible rug burn marks on my elbows.

also, my dad arrived today for parents weekend.
once i got out of class, i took him to my friend lanceapos;s art opening and then we went to dinner.
itapos;s nice to have a familiar face around, even though i have no idea what iapos;m going to do to entertain him for the next two days.
him being here makes me miss home a little more, i think.
i will be really excited to come back, i think.
i am a little sleepy now, i think.




fucckkk i still have to change the sheets.
conduit ira, conduit ips acronym, conduit insulators, conduit installations.



Комментариев нет: