суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eans




Sometimes I just wish life was easy
I wish I could escape the suffering and torture I experience.
No oneapos;s shoulder to cry on,
I have no tears for the public,
Only myself.
In my room, alone, I watch as my blood drips down my leg,
Anticipating pain and yet receiving none.
What comfort it would bring to me to have a bullet shoot through my head,
or a slow and painless death caused my the extreme numbing of my brain.
What has corrupted society so,
What has corrupted it to make me feel lonely,
Friendless,
Lifeless.
How do we live in a society so cruel,
So unbearable,
In an effort to find happiness.
The information I bear will rip your heart out of your chest,
It will smash any hope you have of life.
The pursuit of happiness is impossible,
Because their is simply no happiness to be pursued.
eans, eannouncer, eannette, eannet.



Комментариев нет: